Greetings in the awesome name of Christ!
I know many are wondering what the days and weeks ahead will hold. The news is changing rapidly and I am sure it will continue to change as the days move on. The leadership of Second Baptist, in an effort to offer some sort of normalcy as well as minister to the needs of our members and community, have met and have a prayerful and informed plan for the next couple of weeks. This schedule will be in effect until April 4, 2020. The leadership will meet next week and reevaluate the needs and plan further if need be.
- No gatherings on or off the campus of Second Baptist Church.
- Church conference scheduled for March 18, 2020 will be rescheduled.
- Regular Bible Study times (Wednesday 6:30 pm.; Sunday morning worship 11 am; Sunday evening worship 6:30 pm) will be held via Facebook and BoxCast through secondbaptisthamlet.org. (Sunday Morning worship will also be heard live on AM770).
- We will be offering a Sunday school option for those interested at 9:30am on Sunday mornings for those that are interested via Zoom. (Please send me your email address at [email protected]. You can also use your phone with the free Zoom app. Otherwise, you just log in with your computer, laptop or tablet).
- There will be printed notes of all Bible Studies if you would like a copy to be mailed out or emailed to you. This is a great way to share with shut-ins or those who do not have access to multi-media. Please let us know by calling the church office.
- We will have an online giving option very soon. (Hopefully by the end of the week). Please take advantage of this option. It is very safe. Just because we are not meeting together does not mean we are not ministering (even more during these days).
- The church office will remain open from 8am -5pm Monday-Friday. If you have a need please call the office-582-3696.
- Finally, please pray. We are working very hard to meet the needs of many. If you would like to volunteer, there are many ways to help. Please call the church office if you are willing to serve. God bless us as we serve Him in these trying days. And remember I love you all.